Is REPULSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPULSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of driving away or warding off
- verb - force or drive back
- verb - be repellent to
- verb - cause to move back by force or influence
- To drive back; repel.
- To rebuff or reject with rudeness, coldness, or denial.
- Usage Problem.
- The act of repulsing or the state of being repulsed.
- A number of critics have maintained that repulse should only be used to mean “to drive away, spurn,” as in He rudely repulsed their overtures, and not to mean “to cause repulsion in,” as in Their hypocrisy repulsed me.
- verb - to drive back
There are 7 letters in REPULSE: E E L P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPULSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPULSE, to go: REPULSE?
Rearrange the letters in REPULSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REPULSE
6 letters out of REPULSE
5 letters out of REPULSE
4 letters out of REPULSE
3 letters out of REPULSE
2 letters out of REPULSE
Contextual use of REPULSE
What's nearby REPULSE
Lookup in Wiki for REPULSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPULSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPULSE"