Is REINVENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REINVENT in various dictionaries:
- verb - bring back into existence
- verb - create anew and make over
- To make over completely: She kept trying to reinvent herself as an actress.
- To bring back into existence or use: reinvented the concept of neighborliness.
- To do something again, from the beginning, especially in a needless or inefficient effort: “School districts need not reinvent the wheel every time they try to improve their schools” (Washington Post).
- To recast something familiar or old into a different form: “Call it reinventing the wheel or recasting old ideas, but these contemporary versions have a spirit and style all their own” (New York Times).
- verb - to devise originally
There are 8 letters in REINVENT: E E I N N R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REINVENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REINVENT, to go: REINVENT?
Rearrange the letters in REINVENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of REINVENT
7 letters out of REINVENT
6 letters out of REINVENT
5 letters out of REINVENT
4 letters out of REINVENT
3 letters out of REINVENT
2 letters out of REINVENT
Contextual use of REINVENT
What's nearby REINVENT
Lookup in Wiki for REINVENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REINVENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REINVENT"