Is RADICALS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADICALS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- noun - an atom or group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron
- noun - a person who has radical ideas or opinions
- noun - (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
- noun - a character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- noun - a group of atoms that acts as a unit in chemical compounds
There are 8 letters in RADICALS: A A C D I L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADICALS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADICALS, to go: RADICALS?
Rearrange the letters in RADICALS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RADICALS
7 letters out of RADICALS
6 letters out of RADICALS
5 letters out of RADICALS
4 letters out of RADICALS
3 letters out of RADICALS
2 letters out of RADICALS
Contextual use of RADICALS
What's nearby RADICALS
Lookup in Wiki for RADICALS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RADICALS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RADICALS"