Is SCALAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCALAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a variable quantity that cannot be resolved into components
- adj - of or relating to a musical scale
- adj - of or relating to a directionless magnitude (such as mass or speed etc.) that is completely specified by its magnitude
- A quantity, such as mass, length, or speed, that is completely specified by its magnitude and has no direction.
- Having only magnitude.
- noun - a mathematical quantity possessing only magnitude
There are 6 letters in SCALAR: A A C L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCALAR, to go: SCALAR?
Rearrange the letters in SCALAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCALAR
What's nearby SCALAR
Lookup in Wiki for SCALAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCALAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCALAR"