Is RADIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
- adj - relating to or near the radius
- adj - relating to or moving along or having the direction of a radius
- adj - issuing in rays from a common center
- adj - arranged like rays or radii
- Of, relating to, or arranged like rays or radii.
- Radiating from or converging to a common center.
- Having or characterized by parts so arranged or so radiating.
- Moving or directed along a radius.
- Of, relating to, or near the radius or forearm.
- Developing symmetrically about a central point.
- A radial part, such as a ray, spoke, or radius.
- A radial tire.
- noun - a part diverging from a center
There are 6 letters in RADIAL: A A D I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADIAL, to go: RADIAL?
Rearrange the letters in RADIAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RADIAL
What's nearby RADIAL
Lookup in Wiki for RADIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RADIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RADIAL"