Is RADICAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADICAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- noun - an atom or group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron
- noun - a person who has radical ideas or opinions
- noun - (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
- noun - a character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- adj - (used of opinions and actions) far beyond the norm
- adj - markedly new or introducing radical change
- adj - arising from or going to the root or source
- adj - of or relating to or constituting a linguistic root
- adj - especially of leaves
- Arising from or going to a root or source; basic: a radical flaw in a plan; chose the radical solution of starting all over again.
- Departing markedly from the usual or customary; extreme: radical opinions on education.
- Favoring or effecting fundamental or revolutionary changes in current practices, conditions, or institutions: radical political views.
- Arising from the root or its crown: radical leaves.
- One who advocates fundamental or revolutionary changes in current practices, conditions, or institutions: radicals seeking to overthrow the social order.
- The root of a quantity as indicated by the radical sign.
- R An atom or a group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron.
- See root1 (n.
- noun - a group of atoms that acts as a unit in chemical compounds
There are 7 letters in RADICAL: A A C D I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADICAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADICAL, to go: RADICAL?
Rearrange the letters in RADICAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RADICAL
6 letters out of RADICAL
5 letters out of RADICAL
4 letters out of RADICAL
3 letters out of RADICAL
2 letters out of RADICAL
Contextual use of RADICAL
What's nearby RADICAL
Lookup in Wiki for RADICAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RADICAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RADICAL"