Is OSTRICH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OSTRICH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who refuses to face reality or recognize the truth (a reference to the popular notion that the ostrich hides from danger by burying its head in the sand)
- noun - fast-running African flightless bird with two-toed feet
- A large, swift-running flightless bird (Struthio camelus) of Africa, characterized by a long bare neck, small head, and two-toed feet.
- A rhea.
- One who tries to avoid disagreeable situations by refusing to face them.
- noun - a large, flightless bird
There are 7 letters in OSTRICH: C H I O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OSTRICH
To search all scrabble anagrams of OSTRICH, to go: OSTRICH?
Rearrange the letters in OSTRICH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OSTRICH
6 letters out of OSTRICH
5 letters out of OSTRICH
4 letters out of OSTRICH
3 letters out of OSTRICH
2 letters out of OSTRICH
Contextual use of OSTRICH
What's nearby OSTRICH
Lookup in Wiki for OSTRICH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OSTRICH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OSTRICH"