Is TORCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light usually carried in the hand
- noun - tall-stalked very woolly mullein with densely packed yellow flowers
- noun - a small portable battery-powered electric lamp
- noun - a burner that mixes air and gas to produce a very hot flame
- verb - burn maliciously, as by arson
- A portable light produced by the flame of a stick of resinous wood or of a flammable material wound about the end of a stick of wood; a flambeau.
- A flashlight.
- Something that serves to illuminate, enlighten, or guide.
- An arsonist.
- To cause to burn or undergo combustion, especially with extraordinary rapidity, force, or thoroughness.
- verb - to set on fire
There are 5 letters in TORCH: C H O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORCH, to go: TORCH?
Rearrange the letters in TORCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TORCH
What's nearby TORCH
Lookup in Wiki for TORCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORCH"