Is CROTCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROTCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- noun - the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- noun - external sex organ
- The angle or region of the angle formed by the junction of two parts or members, such as two branches, limbs, or legs.
- The fork of a pole or other support.
- adj - an angle formed by two diverging parts [n -ES] : CROTCHED
There are 6 letters in CROTCH: C C H O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROTCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROTCH, to go: CROTCH?
Rearrange the letters in CROTCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROTCH
What's nearby CROTCH
Lookup in Wiki for CROTCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROTCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROTCH"