Is COHORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COHORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a company of companions or supporters
- noun - a band of warriors (originally a unit of a Roman Legion)
- noun - a group of people having approximately the same age
- A group or band of people.
- A companion or an associate.
- A generational group as defined in demographics, statistics, or market research: “The cohort of people aged 30 to 39... were more conservative” (American Demographics).
- One of the 10 divisions of a Roman legion, consisting of 300 to 600 men.
- The use of cohort to refer to an individual rather than a group has gained considerable currency in recent years, and seems now to be the predominant usage.
- noun - a companion or associate
There are 6 letters in COHORT: C H O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COHORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COHORT, to go: COHORT?
Rearrange the letters in COHORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COHORT
What's nearby COHORT
Lookup in Wiki for COHORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COHORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COHORT"