Is DUALISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUALISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that reality consists of two basic opposing elements, often taken to be mind and matter (or mind and body), or good and evil
- The condition of being double; duality.
- The view that the world consists of or is explicable as two fundamental entities, such as mind and matter.
- The view that the mind and body function separately, without interchange.
- The concept that the world is ruled by the antagonistic forces of good and evil.
- The concept that human beings have two basic natures, the physical and the spiritual.
- noun - a philosophical theory
There are 7 letters in DUALISM: A D I L M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUALISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUALISM, to go: DUALISM?
Rearrange the letters in DUALISM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DUALISM
6 letters out of DUALISM
5 letters out of DUALISM
4 letters out of DUALISM
3 letters out of DUALISM
2 letters out of DUALISM
Contextual use of DUALISM
What's nearby DUALISM
Lookup in Wiki for DUALISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUALISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUALISM"