Is DARLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DARLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - an Australian river
- adj - dearly loved
- A dearly beloved person.
- One that is greatly liked or preferred; a favorite: “the pride and vanity of the rich, the darlings of fate” (Mario Puzo).
- Dearly beloved.
- Regarded with special favor; favorite: “Metaphysics and poetry... are my darling studies” (Samuel Taylor Coleridge).
- Charming or amusing: a darling hat.
- noun - a much-loved person
There are 7 letters in DARLING: A D G I L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DARLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of DARLING, to go: DARLING?
Rearrange the letters in DARLING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DARLING
6 letters out of DARLING
5 letters out of DARLING
4 letters out of DARLING
3 letters out of DARLING
2 letters out of DARLING
Contextual use of DARLING
What's nearby DARLING
Lookup in Wiki for DARLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DARLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DARLING"