Is CROSSCUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROSSCUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diagonal path
- noun - a route shorter than the usual one
- verb - cut using a diagonal line
- To cut or run across or through.
- To cut using a crosscut saw.
- To use the cinematic technique of crosscutting.
- Constructed or used for cutting crosswise: crosscut teeth on a saw.
- Cut across or crosswise: a crosscut slice of beef; a crosscut incision.
- A course or cut going crosswise.
- A path more direct than the main path; a shortcut.
- A level in a mine driven so that it intersects a vein of ore.
- A crosscut saw.
- An example of the cinematic technique of interweaving fragments of two or more scenes.
- verb - to cut across
There are 8 letters in CROSSCUT: C C O R S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROSSCUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROSSCUT, to go: CROSSCUT?
Rearrange the letters in CROSSCUT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CROSSCUT
7 letters out of CROSSCUT
6 letters out of CROSSCUT
5 letters out of CROSSCUT
4 letters out of CROSSCUT
3 letters out of CROSSCUT
2 letters out of CROSSCUT
Contextual use of CROSSCUT
What's nearby CROSSCUT
Lookup in Wiki for CROSSCUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROSSCUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROSSCUT"