Is BACKBONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BACKBONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a central cohesive source of support and stability
- noun - fortitude and determination
- noun - the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- noun - the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- noun - the part of a network that connects other networks together
- The vertebrate spine or spinal column.
- Something, such as the keel of a ship, that resembles a backbone in appearance or position.
- A main support or major sustaining factor: the backbone of a thesis.
- Strength of character; determination: displayed grit and backbone in facing adversity.
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED
There are 8 letters in BACKBONE: A B B C E K N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKBONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BACKBONE, to go: BACKBONE?
Rearrange the letters in BACKBONE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BACKBONE
6 letters out of BACKBONE
5 letters out of BACKBONE
4 letters out of BACKBONE
3 letters out of BACKBONE
2 letters out of BACKBONE
Contextual use of BACKBONE
What's nearby BACKBONE
Lookup in Wiki for BACKBONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BACKBONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BACKBONE"