Is ANGELICA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANGELICA in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various tall and stout herbs of the genus Angelica having pinnately compound leaves and small white or greenish flowers in compound umbels
- noun - candied stalks of the angelica plant
- noun - aromatic stems or leaves or roots of Angelica Archangelica
- Any of various herbs of the genus Angelica in the parsley family, having pinnately compound leaves and small white or greenish flowers in compound umbels, especially A.
- The edible stem, leaf, or root of Angelica archangelica.
- Often Angelica.
- noun - an aromatic herb
There are 8 letters in ANGELICA: A A C E G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGELICA
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANGELICA, to go: ANGELICA?
Rearrange the letters in ANGELICA and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ANGELICA
7 letters out of ANGELICA
6 letters out of ANGELICA
5 letters out of ANGELICA
4 letters out of ANGELICA
3 letters out of ANGELICA
2 letters out of ANGELICA
Contextual use of ANGELICA
What's nearby ANGELICA
Lookup in Wiki for ANGELICA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANGELICA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANGELICA"