Is ANALOGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANALOGUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something having the property of being analogous to something else
- adj - of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input
- Something that bears an analogy to something else: Surimi is marketed as an analogue of crabmeat.
- A structural derivative of a parent compound that often differs from it by a single element.
- Of or relating to an analog computer.
- noun - something that bears an analogy to something else
There are 8 letters in ANALOGUE: A A E G L N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANALOGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANALOGUE, to go: ANALOGUE?
Rearrange the letters in ANALOGUE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ANALOGUE
6 letters out of ANALOGUE
5 letters out of ANALOGUE
4 letters out of ANALOGUE
3 letters out of ANALOGUE
2 letters out of ANALOGUE
Contextual use of ANALOGUE
What's nearby ANALOGUE
Lookup in Wiki for ANALOGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANALOGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANALOGUE"