Scrabble word: WRAPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRAPPER exist?
Definitions of WRAPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose dressing gown for women
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- The material, such as paper, in which something is wrapped: a candy wrapper.
- The material encircling a magazine or newspaper sent by mail.
- A book jacket.
- The tobacco leaf covering a cigar.
- A loose dressing gown or negligee.
- One that wraps, as a store employee who wraps parcels.
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about