Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRAPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRAPPER exist?
Definitions of WRAPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose dressing gown for women
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- The material, such as paper, in which something is wrapped: a candy wrapper.
- The material encircling a magazine or newspaper sent by mail.
- A book jacket.
- The tobacco leaf covering a cigar.
- A loose dressing gown or negligee.
- One that wraps, as a store employee who wraps parcels.
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about
There are 7 letters in WRAPPER: A E P P R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRAPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRAPPER plus a wildcard: WRAPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRAPPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRAPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.