Scrabble word: WORSHIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORSHIP exist?
Definitions of WORSHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of worshipping
- noun - a feeling of profound love and admiration
- verb - love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess
- verb - show devotion to (a deity)
- verb - attend religious services
- The reverent love and devotion accorded a deity, an idol, or a sacred object.
- The ceremonies, prayers, or other religious forms by which this love is expressed.
- Ardent devotion; adoration.
- Used as a form of address for magistrates, mayors, and certain other dignitaries: Your Worship.
- To honor and love as a deity.
- To regard with ardent or adoring esteem or devotion.
- To participate in religious rites of worship.
- To perform an act of worship.
- verb - to honor and love as a divine being
There are 7 letters in WORSHIP: H I O P R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORSHIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORSHIP plus a wildcard: WORSHIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORSHIP
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WORSHIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.