Scrabble word: WORSHIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORSHIP exist?
Definitions of WORSHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of worshipping
- noun - a feeling of profound love and admiration
- verb - love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess
- verb - show devotion to (a deity)
- verb - attend religious services
- The reverent love and devotion accorded a deity, an idol, or a sacred object.
- The ceremonies, prayers, or other religious forms by which this love is expressed.
- Ardent devotion; adoration.
- Used as a form of address for magistrates, mayors, and certain other dignitaries: Your Worship.
- To honor and love as a deity.
- To regard with ardent or adoring esteem or devotion.
- To participate in religious rites of worship.
- To perform an act of worship.
- verb - to honor and love as a divine being