Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYLVITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYLVITE exist?
Definitions of SYLVITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mineral consisting of native potassium chloride
- A colorless vitreous potassium chloride mineral, the major ore of potassium.
- n - an ore of potassium
There are 7 letters in SYLVITE: E I L S T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYLVITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYLVITE plus a wildcard: SYLVITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYLVITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYLVITE
- sylvite Photos
- sylvite from Jensan Set a sample of the element Potassium in the ...
- sylvite (Potassium Chloride)
- ... sylvite - spain - 35x21mm tanzanite - tanzania - 15x12mm tektite
- Photo by Piotr Sosnowski from Wikimedia Commons
- sylvite SALES USA
- Printable Flashcard on Mineralogy Practical EAS 331 Free Flash cards
- Polyaspartic Acid (sylvite Salt) - China pasp
- sylvite and halite-1