Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVITY exist?
Definitions of LEVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - feeling an inappropriate lack of seriousness
- noun - a manner lacking seriousness
- Lightness of manner or speech, especially when inappropriate; frivolity.
- Inconstancy; changeableness.
- The state or quality of being light; buoyancy.
- n - conduct characterized by a lack of seriousness
There are 6 letters in LEVITY: E I L T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVITY plus a wildcard: LEVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVITY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVITY
- Comic Vocabulary gaffelevitykindlestipulate
- EpiscoRat Assistant for levity
- ... Music Features Musical Chairs Musical Chairs featuring levity Beet
- GLORYDAZE Music - Articles Thomas Ian - 1988 levity
- Cartula Caratula de levity (levity)
- Agua natural levity de Bebidas Poty Ltda em brasil
- levity - Movie DVD Custom Covers
- levity (lev-i-tee) n. Lightness of mind character or behavior lack ...
- levity Live The Rob Stapleton Show
- Image of levity year 2003