Scrabble word: LEVITY
Is LEVITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - feeling an inappropriate lack of seriousness
- noun - a manner lacking seriousness
- Lightness of manner or speech, especially when inappropriate; frivolity.
- Inconstancy; changeableness.
- The state or quality of being light; buoyancy.
- noun - conduct characterized by a lack of seriousness
There are 6 letters in LEVITY: E I L T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVITY
Click to search all anagrams of LEVITY plus a wildcard: LEVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVITY
Images for LEVITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.