Scrabble word: STIRRUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIRRUP exist?
Definitions of STIRRUP in dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of metal loops into which rider's feet go
- noun - the stirrup-shaped ossicle that transmits sound from the incus to the cochlea
- A flat-based loop or ring hung from either side of a horse’s saddle to support the rider’s foot in mounting and riding; a stirrup iron.
- A part or device shaped like an inverted U in which something is supported, held, or fixed.
- A rope on a ship that hangs from a yard and has an eye at the end through which a footrope is passed for support.
- noun - a support for the foot of a horseman