Scrabble word: STIRRUP
Is STIRRUP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STIRRUP in dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of metal loops into which rider's feet go
- noun - the stirrup-shaped ossicle that transmits sound from the incus to the cochlea
- A flat-based loop or ring hung from either side of a horse’s saddle to support the rider’s foot in mounting and riding; a stirrup iron.
- A part or device shaped like an inverted U in which something is supported, held, or fixed.
- A rope on a ship that hangs from a yard and has an eye at the end through which a footrope is passed for support.
- noun - a support for the foot of a horseman
There are 7 letters in STIRRUP: I P R R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIRRUP
Click to search all anagrams of STIRRUP plus a wildcard: STIRRUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIRRUP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIRRUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.