Scrabble word: SHELTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHELTER exist?
Definitions of SHELTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure that provides privacy and protection from danger
- noun - protective covering that provides protection from the weather
- noun - the condition of being protected
- noun - a way of organizing business to reduce the taxes it must pay on current earnings
- noun - temporary housing for homeless or displaced persons
- verb - provide shelter for
- verb - invest (money) so that it is not taxable
- Something that provides cover or protection, as from the weather.
- A refuge; a haven.
- An establishment that provides temporary housing for homeless people.
- The state of being covered or protected.
- To provide cover or protection for.
- To take cover; find refuge.
- verb - to provide cover or protection for