Scrabble word: SHELTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHELTER exist?
Definitions of SHELTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure that provides privacy and protection from danger
- noun - protective covering that provides protection from the weather
- noun - the condition of being protected
- noun - a way of organizing business to reduce the taxes it must pay on current earnings
- noun - temporary housing for homeless or displaced persons
- verb - provide shelter for
- verb - invest (money) so that it is not taxable
- Something that provides cover or protection, as from the weather.
- A refuge; a haven.
- An establishment that provides temporary housing for homeless people.
- The state of being covered or protected.
- To provide cover or protection for.
- To take cover; find refuge.
- verb - to provide cover or protection for
There are 7 letters in SHELTER: E E H L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHELTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHELTER plus a wildcard: SHELTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHELTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHELTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.