Scrabble word: NOBILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOBILITY exist?
Definitions of NOBILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a privileged class holding hereditary titles
- noun - the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character or ideals or conduct
- noun - the state of being of noble birth
- A class of persons distinguished by high birth or rank and in Great Britain including dukes and duchesses, marquises and marchionesses, earls and countesses, viscounts and viscountesses, and barons and baronesses: “The old English nobility of office made way for the Norman nobility of faith and landed wealth” (Winston S.
- Noble rank or status: Congress may not grant titles of nobility.
- The state or quality of being exalted in character.
- noun - the social class composed of nobles