Scrabble word: NOBILITY
Is NOBILITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NOBILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a privileged class holding hereditary titles
- noun - the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character or ideals or conduct
- noun - the state of being of noble birth
- A class of persons distinguished by high birth or rank and in Great Britain including dukes and duchesses, marquises and marchionesses, earls and countesses, viscounts and viscountesses, and barons and baronesses: “The old English nobility of office made way for the Norman nobility of faith and landed wealth” (Winston S.
- Noble rank or status: Congress may not grant titles of nobility.
- The state or quality of being exalted in character.
- noun - the social class composed of nobles
There are 8 letters in NOBILITY: B I I L N O T Y
Click to search all anagrams of NOBILITY plus a wildcard: NOBILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOBILITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOBILITY
Lookup in Wiki for NOBILITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.