Scrabble word: MUSHROOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSHROOMS exist?
Definitions of MUSHROOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- noun - mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
- noun - any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- noun - a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- noun - fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- verb - pick or gather mushrooms
- verb - grow and spread fast
- verb - to grow or spread rapidly
There are 9 letters in MUSHROOMS: H M M O O R S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSHROOMS plus a wildcard: MUSHROOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSHROOMS
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSHROOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.