Scrabble word: MUSHROOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSHROOM exist?
Definitions of MUSHROOM in dictionaries:
- noun - common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- noun - mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
- noun - any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- noun - a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- noun - fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- verb - pick or gather mushrooms
- verb - grow and spread fast
- Any of various fleshy fungi of the class Basidiomycota, characteristically having an umbrella-shaped cap borne on a stalk, especially any of the edible kinds, as those of the genus Agaricus.
- Something shaped like one of these fungi.
- To multiply, grow, or expand rapidly: The population mushroomed in the postwar decades.
- To swell or spread out into a shape similar to a mushroom.
- Relating to, consisting of, or containing mushrooms: mushroom sauce.
- Resembling a mushroom in shape: a mushroom cloud.
- Resembling mushrooms in rapidity of growth or evanescence: mushroom towns.
- verb - to grow or spread rapidly
There are 8 letters in MUSHROOM: H M M O O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSHROOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSHROOM plus a wildcard: MUSHROOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSHROOM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSHROOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.