Scrabble word: LANGUOR
Is LANGUOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LANGUOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a relaxed comfortable feeling
- noun - a feeling of lack of interest or energy
- noun - inactivity
- Lack of physical or mental energy; listlessness.
- A dreamy, lazy mood or quality: “It was hot, yet with a sweet languor about it” (Theodore Dreiser).
- Oppressive quiet or stillness.
- adj - lacking in vigor or vitality
There are 7 letters in LANGUOR: A G L N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANGUOR
Click to search all anagrams of LANGUOR plus a wildcard: LANGUOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANGUOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANGUOR
Lookup in Wiki for LANGUOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.