Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LANGUOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANGUOR exist?
Definitions of LANGUOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a relaxed comfortable feeling
- noun - a feeling of lack of interest or energy
- noun - inactivity
- Lack of physical or mental energy; listlessness.
- A dreamy, lazy mood or quality: “It was hot, yet with a sweet languor about it” (Theodore Dreiser).
- Oppressive quiet or stillness.
- adj - lacking in vigor or vitality
There are 7 letters in LANGUOR: A G L N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANGUOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANGUOR plus a wildcard: LANGUOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANGUOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANGUOR
- Norman Lindsay Limited Edition Print - Langour
- Dryhump Champions Wednesday languor Torpor
- Shuriken Frlatma yldzlar. Pek ok eidi vardr.
- languor - definition of languor by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- BONAPARTE - QUARANTINE (music video) taken from the album SORRY WE ...
- languoreth wife of rhydderch hael has yet to produce an
- Hillel Kagan - languor
- the soft grass and languor of a spring afternoon this is the sunday ...
- Un cosmopolita appartato. Il pittore di affetti soavi Giuseppe ...
- Weekend languor Flickr - Photo Sharing