Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUNKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNKETS exist?
Definitions of JUNKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - a trip taken by an official at public expense
- verb - go on a pleasure trip
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- verb - to eat sumptuously
There are 7 letters in JUNKETS: E J K N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNKETS plus a wildcard: JUNKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUNKETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.