Scrabble word: JUNKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNKET exist?
Definitions of JUNKET in dictionaries:
- noun - dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - a trip taken by an official at public expense
- verb - go on a pleasure trip
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- A sweet food made from flavored milk and rennet.
- A party, a banquet, or an outing.
- One taken by an official at public expense.
- One taken by a person who is the guest of a business or an agency seeking favor or patronage.
- To hold a party or banquet.
- To fete at a party or banquet.
- verb - to eat sumptuously
There are 6 letters in JUNKET: E J K N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNKET plus a wildcard: JUNKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNKET
Images for JUNKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.