Scrabble word: JUNKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNKET exist?
Definitions of JUNKET in dictionaries:
- noun - dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - a trip taken by an official at public expense
- verb - go on a pleasure trip
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- A sweet food made from flavored milk and rennet.
- A party, a banquet, or an outing.
- One taken by an official at public expense.
- One taken by a person who is the guest of a business or an agency seeking favor or patronage.
- To hold a party or banquet.
- To fete at a party or banquet.
- verb - to eat sumptuously