Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNK exist?
Definitions of JUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - any of various Chinese boats with a high poop and lugsails
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- Discarded material, such as glass, rags, paper, or metal, that may be reused in some form.
- Articles that are worn-out or fit to be discarded: broken furniture and other junk in the attic.
- Cheap or shoddy material.
- Something meaningless, fatuous, or unbelievable: nothing but junk in the annual report.
- Hard salt beef for consumption on board a ship.
- Cheap, shoddy, or worthless: junk jewelry.
- Having a superficial appeal or utility, but lacking substance: “the junk issues that have dominated this year’s election” (New Republic).
- A Chinese flatbottomed ship with a high poop and battened sails.
- verb - to discard as trash
There are 4 letters in JUNK: J K N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNK plus a wildcard: JUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNK
Images for JUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.