Scrabble word: JUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNK exist?
Definitions of JUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - any of various Chinese boats with a high poop and lugsails
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- Discarded material, such as glass, rags, paper, or metal, that may be reused in some form.
- Articles that are worn-out or fit to be discarded: broken furniture and other junk in the attic.
- Cheap or shoddy material.
- Something meaningless, fatuous, or unbelievable: nothing but junk in the annual report.
- Hard salt beef for consumption on board a ship.
- Cheap, shoddy, or worthless: junk jewelry.
- Having a superficial appeal or utility, but lacking substance: “the junk issues that have dominated this year’s election” (New Republic).
- A Chinese flatbottomed ship with a high poop and battened sails.
- verb - to discard as trash