Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUNKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNKY exist?
Definitions of JUNKY in dictionaries:
- noun - a narcotics addict
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- Of or related to junk; worthy of being discarded.
- Meaningless, fatuous, or unbelievable: a junky novel.
There are 5 letters in JUNKY: J K N U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNKY plus a wildcard: JUNKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNKY
Images for JUNKY
- The Taxi Driver
- junky Girl
- junky mugshots02 junky Mugshots
- junky Styling Fashion Show
- junky styling is a clothing label a shop and a design team ...
- Summer Reading Part V William S. Burroughs junky casual friday
- ... SpringSummer 2013 Estethica exhibition junky Styling Global Cool
- junky Styling autumnwinter 2010
- Clunkers and Junkers Fix It or Junk It
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.