Scrabble word: JUKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUKE exist?
Definitions of JUKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small roadside establishment in the southeastern United States where you can eat and drink and dance to music provided by a jukebox
- noun - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- A roadside drinking establishment that offers inexpensive drinks, food, and music for dancing.
- To deceive or outmaneuver a defender by a feint.
- verb - to fake out of position
There are 4 letters in JUKE: E J K U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUKE plus a wildcard: JUKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUKE
Images for JUKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.