Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMEDIACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMEDIACY exist?
Definitions of IMMEDIACY in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of an intervening or mediating agency
- noun - immediate intuitive awareness
- noun - the quickness of action or occurrence
- The condition or quality of being immediate.
- Lack of an intervening or mediating agency; directness: the immediacy of live television coverage.
- Something immediate, as in importance.
There are 9 letters in IMMEDIACY: A C D E I I M M Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMEDIACY plus a wildcard: IMMEDIACY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMEDIACY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMEDIACY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.