Scrabble word: DECAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECAY exist?
Definitions of DECAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of gradually becoming inferior
- noun - a gradual decrease
- noun - the organic phenomenon of rotting
- noun - an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
- noun - the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- verb - lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
- verb - fall into decay or ruin
- verb - undergo decay or decomposition
- To break down into component parts; rot.
- To disintegrate or diminish by radioactive decay.
- To decrease gradually in magnitude.
- To decrease in orbit.
- To fall into ruin: a civilization that had begun to decay.
- To decline in health or vigor; waste away.
- To cause to decay.
- The destruction or decomposition of organic matter as a result of bacterial or fungal action; rot.
- Rotted matter.
- Radioactive decay.
- The decrease in orbital altitude of an artificial satellite as a result of conditions such as atmospheric drag.
- A gradual deterioration to an inferior state: tooth decay; urban decay.
- To molder is to crumble to dust: Her grandmother’s shawl had moldered away in the trunk.
There are 5 letters in DECAY: A C D E Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECAY plus a wildcard: DECAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECAY
Images for DECAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.