Scrabble word: DECAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECAYS exist?
Definitions of DECAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of gradually becoming inferior
- noun - a gradual decrease
- noun - the organic phenomenon of rotting
- noun - an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
- noun - the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- verb - lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
- verb - fall into decay or ruin
- verb - undergo decay or decomposition
There are 6 letters in DECAYS: A C D E S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECAYS plus a wildcard: DECAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECAYS
Images for DECAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.