Scrabble word: FORERUNNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORERUNNER exist?
Definitions of FORERUNNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who goes before or announces the coming of another
- noun - something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
- noun - anything that precedes something similar in time
- One that precedes, as in time; a predecessor.
- An ancestor; a forebear.
- One that comes before and indicates the approach of another; a harbinger.
- A warning sign or symptom.