Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPANSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPANSE exist?
Definitions of EXPANSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wide scope
- noun - the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary
- noun - a wide and open space or area as of surface or land or sky
- A wide and open extent, as of surface, land, or sky.
- The distance or amount of expansion.
- n - a wide, continuous area
There are 7 letters in EXPANSE: A E E N P S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPANSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPANSE plus a wildcard: EXPANSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPANSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPANSE
- Shishkin expanse (1883)
- An expanse of wildflowers.
- Gage Academy of Art Seattle Contact E-newsletter
- expanse of the forests as seen when descending from Ooty
- Aivoric Definitely
- expanse by nobleknightkaeru on deviantART
- building in a vast expanse of plain free building in a vast expanse of ...
- LIFESTYLER expanse 800 TREADMILL WALKING BELT. TREADMILL WALKING BELT ...
- Blue expanse
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.