Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUINOXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUINOXES exist?
Definitions of EQUINOXES in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two times of the year when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator and day and night are of equal length
- noun - (astronomy) either of the two celestial points at which the celestial equator intersects the ecliptic
- n - a point on the celestial sphere
There are 9 letters in EQUINOXES: E E I N O Q S U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUINOXES plus a wildcard: EQUINOXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUINOXES
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUINOXES
- For a scientific astronomy interpretation you might find one of the ...
- ... is precessing is the effect calledthe precession of the equinoxes
- Solar Cycle depicting the Solstices and equinoxes
- Solstice and equinoxes
- Spinning-Top Effect of PRECESSION Forces
- prcession des quinoxes - Encyclopdie Larousse
- the celestial equator intersect the eclipticare known as the equinoxes ...
- Precession of the equinoxes - Age of Aquarius - Crystalinks
- ... The Atmosphere 2001) Schematic showing solstices and equinoxes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.