Scrabble word: EQUINOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUINOX exist?
Definitions of EQUINOX in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two times of the year when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator and day and night are of equal length
- noun - (astronomy) either of the two celestial points at which the celestial equator intersects the ecliptic
- Either of two points on the celestial sphere at which the ecliptic intersects the celestial equator.
- Either of the two times during a year when the sun crosses the celestial equator and when the length of day and night are approximately equal; the vernal equinox or the autumnal equinox.
- noun - a point on the celestial sphere