Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUINOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUINOX exist?
Definitions of EQUINOX in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two times of the year when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator and day and night are of equal length
- noun - (astronomy) either of the two celestial points at which the celestial equator intersects the ecliptic
- Either of two points on the celestial sphere at which the ecliptic intersects the celestial equator.
- Either of the two times during a year when the sun crosses the celestial equator and when the length of day and night are approximately equal; the vernal equinox or the autumnal equinox.
- noun - a point on the celestial sphere
There are 7 letters in EQUINOX: E I N O Q U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUINOX plus a wildcard: EQUINOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUINOX
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUINOX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.