Scrabble word: EMULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMULATE exist?
Definitions of EMULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - strive to equal or match, especially by imitating
- verb - imitate the function of (another system), as by modifying the hardware or the software
- verb - compete with successfully
- To strive to equal or excel, especially through imitation: an older pupil whose accomplishments and style I emulated.
- To compete with successfully; approach or attain equality with.
- To imitate the function of (another system), as by modifications to hardware or software that allow the imitating system to accept the same data, execute the same programs, and achieve the same results as the imitated system.
- verb - to try to equal or surpass