Scrabble word: EMULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMULATE exist?
Definitions of EMULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - strive to equal or match, especially by imitating
- verb - imitate the function of (another system), as by modifying the hardware or the software
- verb - compete with successfully
- To strive to equal or excel, especially through imitation: an older pupil whose accomplishments and style I emulated.
- To compete with successfully; approach or attain equality with.
- To imitate the function of (another system), as by modifications to hardware or software that allow the imitating system to accept the same data, execute the same programs, and achieve the same results as the imitated system.
- verb - to try to equal or surpass
There are 7 letters in EMULATE: A E E L M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMULATE plus a wildcard: EMULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMULATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.