Scrabble word: DETACHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETACHED exist?
Definitions of DETACHED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become detached or separated
- verb - separate (a small unit) from a larger, especially for a special assignment
- verb - come to be detached
- adj - showing lack of emotional involvement
- adj - being or feeling set or kept apart from others
- adj - no longer connected or joined
- adj - used of buildings
- adj - lacking affection or warm feeling
- adj - not fixed in position
- Separated; disconnected: a detached part; a detached plug.
- Standing apart from others; separate: a house with a detached garage.
- Marked by an absence of emotional involvement and an aloof, impersonal objectivity.
- verb - to unfasten and separate
There are 8 letters in DETACHED: A C D D E E H T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETACHED plus a wildcard: DETACHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETACHED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETACHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.