Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADED exist?
Definitions of HEADED in dictionaries:
- verb - to go or travel towards
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take its rise
- verb - be in the front of or on top of
- verb - form a head or come or grow to a head
- verb - remove the head of
- adj - having a heading or course in a certain direction
- adj - having a heading or caption
- adj - having a head of a specified kind or anything that serves as a head
- adj - of leafy vegetables
- Growing or grown into a head.
- Having a head or heading.
- Having a specified kind or number of heads.
- Having a mentality of a certain type.
- v - to be chief of
There are 6 letters in HEADED: A D D E E H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADED plus a wildcard: HEADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADED
- Two headed Turtle is quite rare but when two-headed reptiles ...
- BOOMZ 77 Two-headed Snake Photo collection
- amazing two headed animals photos two headed animals
- ... Bird Club Image Database Red-headed Vulture Sarcogyps calvus
- Cerberus the three headed dog is greek and roman mythology which ...
- Blue-headed Parrot (Pionus menstruus) an inquisitive looking bird in ...
- Piyas Studio November 2009
- Two headed Girl Funny Strange
- Silver on the Mount Tattoo
- ... in St Louis originally paid 15000 for the two-headed rat snake
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.