Is HEADED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEADED in various dictionaries:
- verb - to go or travel towards
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take its rise
- verb - be in the front of or on top of
- verb - form a head or come or grow to a head
- verb - remove the head of
- adj - having a heading or course in a certain direction
- adj - having a heading or caption
- adj - having a head of a specified kind or anything that serves as a head
- adj - of leafy vegetables
- Growing or grown into a head.
- Having a head or heading.
- Having a specified kind or number of heads.
- Having a mentality of a certain type.
- verb - to be chief of
There are 6 letters in HEADED: A D D E E H
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADED
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEADED, to go: HEADED?
Rearrange the letters in HEADED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEADED
What's nearby HEADED
Lookup in Wiki for HEADED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEADED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEADED"