Is ETCHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ETCHED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make an etching of
- verb - cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- verb - selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- adj - cut or impressed into a surface
- verb - to engrave with acid
There are 6 letters in ETCHED: C D E E H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ETCHED
To search all scrabble anagrams of ETCHED, to go: ETCHED?
Rearrange the letters in ETCHED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ETCHED
What's nearby ETCHED
Lookup in Wiki for ETCHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ETCHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ETCHED"