Scrabble word: DECORUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECORUM exist?
Definitions of DECORUM in dictionaries:
- noun - propriety in manners and conduct
- Appropriateness of behavior or conduct; propriety.
- The conventions of polite behavior.
- The appropriateness of an element of an artistic or literary work, such as style or tone, to its particular circumstance or to the composition as a whole.
- noun - conformity to social conventions
There are 7 letters in DECORUM: C D E M O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECORUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECORUM plus a wildcard: DECORUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECORUM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECORUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.