Scrabble word: COMMISSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMISSION exist?
Definitions of COMMISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a special group delegated to consider some matter
- noun - a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid (as distinguished from a salary)
- noun - the act of granting authority to undertake certain functions
- noun - the state of being in good working order and ready for operation
- noun - a group of representatives or delegates
- noun - a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something
- noun - an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer in the armed forces
- noun - the act of committing a crime
- noun - a special assignment that is given to a person or group
- verb - put into commission
- verb - place an order for
- verb - charge with a task
- The act of granting certain powers or the authority to carry out a particular task or duty.
- The authority so granted.
- The matter or task so authorized: Investigation of fraud was their commission.
- A document conferring such authorization.
- Often Commission.
- The act of committing or perpetrating: the commission of a crime.
- A fee or percentage allowed to a sales representative or an agent for services rendered.
- The rank and powers so conferred.
- To grant a commission to.
- To place an order for: commissioned a new symphony for the festival.
- To put (a ship) into active service.
- In active service.
- In use or in usable condition.
- Not in active service.
- Not in use or in working condition.
There are 10 letters in COMMISSION: C I I M M N O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMISSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMISSION plus a wildcard: COMMISSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMISSION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMISSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.