Scrabble word: COLORING
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLORING exist?
Definitions of COLORING in dictionaries:
- noun - a digestible substance used to give color to food
- noun - a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect
- noun - the act or process of changing the color of something
- verb - add color to
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - modify or bias
- verb - decorate with colors
- verb - give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- verb - change color, often in an undesired manner
- The art, manner, or process of applying color.
- A substance used to color something.
- Appearance with regard to color.
- Characteristic aspect, tone, or style.
- False or misleading appearance.
- noun - appearance in regard to color