Scrabble word: CLOSERS
Is CLOSERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLOSERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who closes something
- noun - (baseball) a relief pitcher who can protect a lead in the last inning or two of the game
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
- adj - to block against entry or passage [v CLOSED, CLOSING, CLOSES] : CLOSABLE
There are 7 letters in CLOSERS: C E L O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSERS
Click to search all anagrams of CLOSERS plus a wildcard: CLOSERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOSERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOSERS
Lookup in Wiki for CLOSERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.