Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLERICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLERICAL exist?
Definitions of CLERICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to clerks
- adj - of or relating to the clergy
- adj - appropriate for or engaged in office work
- Of or relating to clerks or office workers or their work.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the clergy.
- Advocating clericalism.
- A member of the clergy.
- An advocate of clericalism.
- noun - a member of the clergy
There are 8 letters in CLERICAL: A C C E I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLERICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLERICAL plus a wildcard: CLERICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLERICAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLERICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.