Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHERRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHERRIES exist?
Definitions of CHERRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- noun - any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone
- noun - a red fruit with a single hard stone
- noun - a red the color of ripe cherries
- n - a fruit
There are 8 letters in CHERRIES: C E E H I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHERRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHERRIES plus a wildcard: CHERRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHERRIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHERRIES
- Do cherries help with acid reflux and heartburn Tea-Drops
- Slant Bowl of cherries
- It was a great occasion to celebrate English cherries as well all the ...
- cherries Wallpapers and cherries Backgrounds 1 of 2
- cherries Pictures Images & Photos
- cherries - Love Wallpaper (31501477) - Fanpop fanclubs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.