Scrabble word: CASUALTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASUALTY exist?
Definitions of CASUALTY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone injured or killed or captured or missing in a military engagement
- noun - someone injured or killed in an accident
- noun - an accident that causes someone to die
- noun - a decrease of military personnel or equipment
- An accident, especially one involving serious injury or loss of life.
- One injured or killed in an accident: a train wreck with an unknown number of casualties.
- One injured, killed, captured, or missing in action through engagement with an enemy.
- Often casu- alties.
- One that is harmed or eliminated as a result of an action or circumstance: The corner grocery was a casualty of the expanding supermarkets.
- noun - a victim of war or disaster
There are 8 letters in CASUALTY: A A C L S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASUALTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASUALTY plus a wildcard: CASUALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASUALTY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASUALTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.