Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARRIAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARRIAGE exist?
Definitions of CARRIAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a railcar where passengers ride
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- noun - characteristic way of bearing one's body
- noun - a machine part that carries something else
- noun - a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- A wheeled vehicle, especially a four-wheeled horsedrawn passenger vehicle, often of an elegant design.
- A railroad passenger car.
- A baby carriage.
- A wheeled support or frame for carrying a heavy object, such as a cannon.
- A moving part of a machine for holding or shifting another part: the carriage of a typewriter.
- The act or process of transporting or carrying.
- The manner of holding and moving one’s head and body; bearing.
- Management; administration.
- noun - a wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle
There are 8 letters in CARRIAGE: A A C E G I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARRIAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARRIAGE plus a wildcard: CARRIAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARRIAGE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARRIAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.